International Relations Office - IRO
The International Relations Office (IRO) supports the Presidency in the implementation of IPT's International Strategy. The strategical guidelines of IRO are proposed by the Pro-President for International Relations, Prof. Luiz Oosterbeek, PhD, nominated by the President on 01/02/2011.
- Coordinate and implement the strategies adopted in the establishment of bilateral and unilateral relations between the IPT and National and Community Institutions;
- Organise and manage record on computer and paper support of the documentation regarding mobility (applications, contracts, reports, receipts, etc);
- Carry out procedures for duly regulated international programmes;
- Supervise logistic support to foreign students and lecturers;
- Give support to the organisation of applications and monitor duly regulated international cooperation projects and programmes;
- Propose and supervise writing of forms and draft documents intended to facilitate the management procedures of international programmes;
- Produce and organise documentation regarding the mobility process;
- Disseminate and monitor mobility programmes among Organic Units;
- Participate in meetings/events concerning the programmes managed (or to be managed) by the Office.
To Students, Lecturers and Other Staff of the IPT
If you are a student/staff of the IPT and you would like to participate in a mobility programme you can:
- Consult the IRO homepage at the official site of the IPT or at http://www.gri.ipt.pt and get information on opportunities available, regulations, agreements and documentation.
- Contact our services which will help you find the most appropriate solutions and assist you in matters such as procedures, networks, agreements exchange programmes, partners and necessary contacts.
- Contact our Distance Support Services via telephone or e-mail.
To Foreign Students and Teaching Staff
If you are a foreign student/lecturer and have just arrived at the IPT, please go to http://www.gri.ipt.pt where you will find information in English or visit our headquarters so that we can help you
- integrate in the IPT and Tomar/Abrantes city;
- find accommodation;
- make arrangements for your stay (visas, health services, insurance, taxing and banking services);
- enrol in language courses
Staff and Contacts
Estrada da Serra,
Quinta do Contador
Campus do IPT , Sala B252
2300 - 313 Tomar, Portugal
Tel: +351 249346363
Fax: +351 249346366
Monday - Friday
Public Attending Schedule
Monday - Friday